Monday, May 14, 2007


I found these in an antique store in Mountain City, TN on Mother's day while out loafing with my mom! They're mostly old Boye's. All those for a grand total of $5.95. I can't resist old knitting needles, regardless of what type they are. I'm guessing these are from the 70's, as was most of the other stuff in the booth I found them in.


A sock in progress. Pattern? I don't need no stinkin pattern! Seriously, I have no idea how I'll get the second sock to match.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MissCritta said...

I tagged you! Read my blog!

Iseaulte of the Clews said...

I'm tagging you too.

Heather said...

this is what type of cancer she has. it should have alot of info.
http://www.ibchelp.org/

my mom was 24 when she had cancer.
dr's give ages to be checked, but cancer doesnt follow rules.